03 Jan 2018 Vancouver Island Immersion – Enlightenment Revealed
6-Day Sacred Immersion
Vancouver Island, BC
May 20 – 25, 2018
Click Here to Learn More
The Vancouver Immersion is open to everyone, but for 2018 it has been created to be an essential part of the year-long ENLIGHTENMENT COURSE, the most advanced course ever created. The total focus of the Vancouver Immersion is to permanently reveal your highest state of consciousness.
In 2018 Panache will give 4 online Immersions. These are the core of THE ENLIGHTENMENT COURSE.
- Turia Consciousness: The Spring online Immersion
- Cosmic Consciousness: The Summer online Immersion
- God Consciousness: The Fall online Immersion
- Brahman Consciousness: The Winter online Immersion
At the Vancouver Immersion Panache will activate and immerse you in these states of consciousness and give the highest teachings on enlightenment. This is an advanced Immersion and the most powerful revelation of this profound knowledge and experience. In addition you will also receive Paritan Shakti (the sacred embrace grace) and Shaktipat (the re-awakening of Kundalini).
This dynamic advanced immersion provides:
- Highly personalized teachings, direction to help you claim your own unique destiny and direct vibrational initiations to deliver the greatest shifts and changes possible for your life
- Dedicated, DAILY hands-on activations and integrations that accelerate your growth into your essential luminous nature, transmute your limitations and expand your ability to meet life fearlessly
- Inspired divine guidance to help you create your own unique practice and plan to call-in your fearless destiny
- A depth of love and support that can only be delivered in these small group destination immersions
Panache’s intimate destination immersions are THE place to harness the energy of transformation so that you may receive the most attentive, individualized, hands-on support possible. Join Panache May 20 – 25, 2018 on Vancouver Island, BC and commit all that you are to experiencing dynamic enlightenment. Due to its limited nature, this event will sell out quickly.
Transformation in Paradise:
The Parksville-Qualicum Beach area on Vancouver Island enjoys the mildest year-round climate in Canada. Enjoy golfing as well as hiking, wildlife viewing, beachcombing, relaxing and taking in the beautiful view of the Strait of Georgia and Coast Mountains. Explore the incredible old-growth forest of Cathedral Grove at McMillan Provincial Park or visit any number of the extraordary parks in the region including: Englishman River Provincial Park; Rathtrevor Provincial Park and Top Bridge Regional Park. Join Panache for six transformational days embraced in the natural splendor of this lovely coastal city and expand into all you are here to be.
- 6 days of Powerful Initiations, Integration Sessions and Energetic Accelerations with Panache beginning on Sunday, May 20th through Friday, May 25th
- Accommodations for 5 nights at the award winning Tigh-Na-Mara Resort and Spa and full access to resort amenities
- Breakfast each morning
- A Catered Group Dinner
- A Catered Farewell Luncheon
- Free time to explore Vancouver Island on your own and visit its award-winning restaurants, shopping areas, the Grotto Spa… or just relax by the ocean
*Overnight parking and valet fees are not included
Tigh-Na-Mara Resort and Spa
1155 Resort Drive
Parksville, British Columbia
Dual Payment Option is Available. If you choose the Dual-Payment Option, a 50% non-refundable deposit is required at time of registration. The remaining balance will be automatically deducted 30 days from the initial date of purchase. The Dual-Payment Option ends on April 5th. All registrations after April 5th must be paid in full at time of registration.
Note: Airfare and transportation to and from Tigh-Na-Mara Resort and Spa are NOT included in the Immersion Fee.
Tigh-Na-Mara is located in picturesque Parksville, BC on Vancouver Island. Parksville is situated mid-island on the east coast, just 30 minutes north of Nanaimo and 2 hours north of Victoria. Travellers can land at the Qualicum Beach Airport with KD Air and Orca Airways from YVR’s South Terminal. Connecting flights from Vancouver International also fly into the neighboring Nanaimo Airport and Comox Valley Airport. Harbour Air Seaplanes offers flights from downtown Vancouver to downtown Nanaimo, among other routes. WestJet flies direct from Calgary and Edmonton into Comox and from Calgary to Nanaimo.
Plan your travel so you will be able to arrive, get settled and check-in to the Immersion at 6:30 PM on Sunday, May 20th. The final session will come to a close on Friday, May 25th at approximately 12:00 PM followed by a closing luncheon.
VANCOUVER ISLAND IMMERSION COMMUNITY BOARD:
Need more information about the Vancouver Island Immersion? Looking for insight from past attendees? Looking to share a room or transportation? Click Here to visit our Vancouver Island Immersion Community Board.